Providing services and opportunities to connect those living with disabilities and frail aged people into the community in a safe and supportive environment
Creative and Therapy Activities
Since 1979 The CATA Group Inc. has been challenging the way society often views and treats people who live with disabilities or who are frail aged.
The CATA Group is geared to provide services and opportunities to connect people into community activities while in a safe and supportive environment.
Our hope is that our members, and those who care for them, will enjoy a more fulfilled and happy life. And at the same time, the community as a whole will become more understanding and aware of people with physical and intellectual differences.
Our activity programmes focus on three areas:
- creative activities including painting, textiles, pottery, ceramics and woodwork;
- recreational activities including gardening, swimming, bowls and fitness training;
- and social activities including lunches and activities in our games room such as pool and carpet bowls.
Whatever a member would like to try or suggest we do what we can to make it happen.
Art and crafts Expo
Wed 10 December
Art and crafts created by people living with a disability will be on display at CATA Group’s upcoming Expo.
The Expo will be located at the Warwick Community Centre, 12 Dorchester Ave, Warwick.
Expo entry is free to the public and the Expo is open on Wednesday 10th December 2014 between 10.00pm and 2.00pm.
News & Events
- View the CATA calendar
- View the activities calendar to see the varied activities we have on offer. You can also view the archive to see what we've done in the past.
- Job vacancies and volunteer opportunities
- CATA has many opportunities for people to get involved - why not have a look and see how you can help CATA to help others.
- Download the latest CATA newsletter
- Get the latest newsletter and take a look at the newsletter archive.